Order your free
MTC - World of Fashion - Haus 1
Event-Hotline: +49 69 2713769170
The venue address will be announced shortly.
Munich offers a variety of hotel and hostel accommodations. The following links provide a selection of recommended low-cost lodgings in Munich.
An overview of hostels/youth hostels: www.hostelbookers.com
The following portals offer alternative accommodation possibilities.
www.hrs.de, www.trivago.com, www.hotel.de, www.hotels.com or www.booking.com
- Phone: 0049/89/233 96500
- Fax: 0049/89/233 30030
- Email: email@example.com
- Internet: www.muenchen.de/rathaus/Stadtverwaltung/Referat-fuer-Arbeit-und-Wirtschaft/Tourismusamt/Service/Hotel.html
Two tourist information offices are available to provide additional information.
Opening hours in November:
- Am Hauptbahnhof, Bahnhofplatz 2, Monday to Saturday 9am to 8pm; Sunday and holiday 10am to 6pm
- Am Marienplatz im neuen Rathaus 2, Monday to Saturday 9am to 4pm; Sunday and holiday 10am to 2pm
The SinoJobs Career Days 2019 in Munich take place on November 8th 2019
The event begins at: 10:00
The event ends at: 17:00
In order make this event successful for you and the prospective employer, preparation is crucial. Therefore you should consider the following aspects:
- Submit a detailed resume when ordering your event ticket
- Check your email regularly and respond promptly to contact inquiries from employers
- Before the event, use our Job Portal (SinoJobs) to submit applications for job advertisements
- Some companies offer the possibility to inquire conversation appointments beforehand
- Plan to dress in suitable business attire, since you may engage in interviews during the event
- Inquire beforehand about the companies and note down any questions that you might have
- Have sufficient application portfolios prepared for the exhibition
- Luggage storage will be available at the event venue